Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We’re gearing up for Memorial Day weekend here and I’m excited that we have plans, but not too many plans, for every day of the weekend. I found out that apparently my little city holds the oldest, continuously-run Memorial Day parade in the US! I was going to go away for the weekend to do photo shoots and see family and friends, but now we can’t miss this parade! What will you be doing this weekend? Parade?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Handyman’s Daughter: DIY End Table with Built-In Planter or Ice Bucket
- The Scrap Shoppe Blog: Textured Galaxy Slime
- The Kittchen: Easy Avocado Pesto
- Anika’s DIY Life: DIY Outdoor Towel Rack with Shelves
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- November 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 13, 2018
- November 9th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 9, 2018
- November 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 6, 2018
- November 2nd: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 2, 2018
- October 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 30, 2018
- October 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 26, 2018
- October 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 23, 2018
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018