This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
It is almost Summer time! Woohoo!There will be so much to do this Summer! We are excited about warm weather, crafting ideas, and all of the cool treats and delicious drinks we plan to try.
We are also excited about our summer Facebook plans! We are going to be on Facebook Live each weekday with awesome ideas for blogging, crafts, or life. Tune in for some unedited raw fun (and check out the video full of photography tips our Community Lead, Tamara, shared yesterday)!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- simply designing: Chocolate Bundt Cake With Salted Caramel Sauce
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath: How to Make a Topiary Succulent
- Grey Is The New Black: Strawberry Ginger Gin Fizz
- Krafty Owl: Patriotic Pom-Pom Wreath
- Rose Bakes: How to Make Graduation Cap Cupcake Topper Tutorial
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- Walking Dead Viewing Party With Printables - Oct 11, 2022
- 45 Delicious Smoothie Recipes - Sep 9, 2022
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021