This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
It is almost Summer time! Woohoo!There will be so much to do this Summer! We are excited about warm weather, crafting ideas, and all of the cool treats and delicious drinks we plan to try.
We are also excited about our summer Facebook plans! We are going to be on Facebook Live each weekday with awesome ideas for blogging, crafts, or life. Tune in for some unedited raw fun (and check out the video full of photography tips our Community Lead, Tamara, shared yesterday)!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- simply designing: Chocolate Bundt Cake With Salted Caramel Sauce
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath: How to Make a Topiary Succulent
- Grey Is The New Black: Strawberry Ginger Gin Fizz
- Krafty Owl: Patriotic Pom-Pom Wreath
- Rose Bakes: How to Make Graduation Cap Cupcake Topper Tutorial
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019