Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
It is almost Summer time! Woohoo!There will be so much to do this Summer! We are excited about warm weather, crafting ideas, and all of the cool treats and delicious drinks we plan to try.
We are also excited about our summer Facebook plans! We are going to be on Facebook Live each weekday with awesome ideas for blogging, crafts, or life. Tune in for some unedited raw fun (and check out the video full of photography tips our Community Lead, Tamara, shared yesterday)!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- simply designing: Chocolate Bundt Cake With Salted Caramel Sauce
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath: How to Make a Topiary Succulent
- Grey Is The New Black: Strawberry Ginger Gin Fizz
- Krafty Owl: Patriotic Pom-Pom Wreath
- Rose Bakes: How to Make Graduation Cap Cupcake Topper Tutorial
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- The Ultimate Trash Bash Garbage Truck Party - Mar 29, 2019
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2019
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018