This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
It is almost Summer time! Woohoo!There will be so much to do this Summer! We are excited about warm weather, crafting ideas, and all of the cool treats and delicious drinks we plan to try.
We are also excited about our summer Facebook plans! We are going to be on Facebook Live each weekday with awesome ideas for blogging, crafts, or life. Tune in for some unedited raw fun (and check out the video full of photography tips our Community Lead, Tamara, shared yesterday)!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- simply designing: Chocolate Bundt Cake With Salted Caramel Sauce
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath: How to Make a Topiary Succulent
- Grey Is The New Black: Strawberry Ginger Gin Fizz
- Krafty Owl: Patriotic Pom-Pom Wreath
- Rose Bakes: How to Make Graduation Cap Cupcake Topper Tutorial
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020