This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
It is the last day of May and we can hardly believe it! The end of May means the unofficial start to Summer! We hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend. The good news is that the work week is only 4 days long, the bad news is it is hard to get the gears going after so much amazing down time!
Check us out this afternoon around 4pm PST for an amazingly delicious Facebook Live! We will be making something super cute and colorful! Get your aprons and come to the kitchen with us!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath: Patriotic Decorations
- Mommy Hates Cooking: Peach Crumb Cobbler
- Flavours & Frosting: Lemon Meringue Gourmet Popcorn
- Darcy And Brian: Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 13, 2020
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 1, 2020
- DIY Landspeeder For Luke Skywalker Costume - Sep 30, 2020
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Sep 29, 2020
- Fred And Wilma Flintstone Costume DIY - Sep 28, 2020
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Sep 24, 2020
- The Greatest Showman Circus Inspired Costumes - Sep 23, 2020