Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
It is the last day of May and we can hardly believe it! The end of May means the unofficial start to Summer! We hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend. The good news is that the work week is only 4 days long, the bad news is it is hard to get the gears going after so much amazing down time!
Check us out this afternoon around 4pm PST for an amazingly delicious Facebook Live! We will be making something super cute and colorful! Get your aprons and come to the kitchen with us!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath: Patriotic Decorations
- Mommy Hates Cooking: Peach Crumb Cobbler
- Flavours & Frosting: Lemon Meringue Gourmet Popcorn
- Darcy And Brian: Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2019
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Nov 27, 2018
- DIY Hay Bale Presents For the Holidays - Nov 20, 2018
- Must Buy Christmas Gifts for Kids - Nov 19, 2018
- How to Celebrate Friendsgiving - Nov 15, 2018
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 30, 2018
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 23, 2018