Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
It is the last day of May and we can hardly believe it! The end of May means the unofficial start to Summer! We hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend. The good news is that the work week is only 4 days long, the bad news is it is hard to get the gears going after so much amazing down time!
Check us out this afternoon around 4pm PST for an amazingly delicious Facebook Live! We will be making something super cute and colorful! Get your aprons and come to the kitchen with us!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath: Patriotic Decorations
- Mommy Hates Cooking: Peach Crumb Cobbler
- Flavours & Frosting: Lemon Meringue Gourmet Popcorn
- Darcy And Brian: Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- How To Set The Perfect Thanksgiving Table - Nov 13, 2017
- Halloween Treat Bags - Oct 27, 2017
- Retro Riverdale Costumes - Oct 26, 2017
- Milk Jug Skeletons - Oct 23, 2017
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Oct 12, 2017
- Apple Cupcakes - Oct 6, 2017
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 2, 2017
- Princess And The Pea Costume - Sep 25, 2017
- Milk Jug Ghosts - Sep 21, 2017
- Haunted Hallway Spooky Glowing Masks - Sep 14, 2017