This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
It is the last day of May and we can hardly believe it! The end of May means the unofficial start to Summer! We hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend. The good news is that the work week is only 4 days long, the bad news is it is hard to get the gears going after so much amazing down time!
Check us out this afternoon around 4pm PST for an amazingly delicious Facebook Live! We will be making something super cute and colorful! Get your aprons and come to the kitchen with us!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath: Patriotic Decorations
- Mommy Hates Cooking: Peach Crumb Cobbler
- Flavours & Frosting: Lemon Meringue Gourmet Popcorn
- Darcy And Brian: Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019