Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
This week is a busy one! Tomorrow there is Teacher Appreciation Day, followed by Star Wars Day, and then Cinco de Mayo! To top it all off, Mother’s Day is this weekend. Our craft rooms looks like a tornado hit it!
Do you have big crafting or cooking plans? We will definitely be enjoying some mimosas at brunch this Sunday!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Rose Bakes: How to Make a Flower Cupcake Cake By Susan
- french press: Strawberry Shortcake Stuffed French Toast
- grace and Good Eats: Strawberry Butter
- Bird’s Party: DIY Mojito Bar with Recipe & Free Printables
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019
- The Ultimate Trash Bash Garbage Truck Party - Mar 29, 2019
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019