This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
This week is a busy one! Tomorrow there is Teacher Appreciation Day, followed by Star Wars Day, and then Cinco de Mayo! To top it all off, Mother’s Day is this weekend. Our craft rooms looks like a tornado hit it!
Do you have big crafting or cooking plans? We will definitely be enjoying some mimosas at brunch this Sunday!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Rose Bakes: How to Make a Flower Cupcake Cake By Susan
- french press: Strawberry Shortcake Stuffed French Toast
- grace and Good Eats: Strawberry Butter
- Bird’s Party: DIY Mojito Bar with Recipe & Free Printables
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 2nd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 1st Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- Kindergarten Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019
- 1950s Retro Sock Hop Party Ideas - Jun 5, 2019
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019