This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
This week is a busy one! Tomorrow there is Teacher Appreciation Day, followed by Star Wars Day, and then Cinco de Mayo! To top it all off, Mother’s Day is this weekend. Our craft rooms looks like a tornado hit it!
Do you have big crafting or cooking plans? We will definitely be enjoying some mimosas at brunch this Sunday!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Rose Bakes: How to Make a Flower Cupcake Cake By Susan
- french press: Strawberry Shortcake Stuffed French Toast
- grace and Good Eats: Strawberry Butter
- Bird’s Party: DIY Mojito Bar with Recipe & Free Printables
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Sep 24, 2020
- Grease Lightning Costume - Sep 22, 2020
- DIY Jelly Belly Halloween Costume - Sep 17, 2020
- Harry Potter Floating Candles - Sep 15, 2020
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 13, 2020
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins - Aug 30, 2020
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Aug 30, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Aug 30, 2020
- DIY Tooth Fairy Pillow & Tooth Fairy Printables - Aug 30, 2020
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020