Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
This week is a busy one! Tomorrow there is Teacher Appreciation Day, followed by Star Wars Day, and then Cinco de Mayo! To top it all off, Mother’s Day is this weekend. Our craft rooms looks like a tornado hit it!
Do you have big crafting or cooking plans? We will definitely be enjoying some mimosas at brunch this Sunday!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Rose Bakes: How to Make a Flower Cupcake Cake By Susan
- french press: Strawberry Shortcake Stuffed French Toast
- grace and Good Eats: Strawberry Butter
- Bird’s Party: DIY Mojito Bar with Recipe & Free Printables
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 11, 2017
- DIY Farmhouse Fence Post Skis - Dec 8, 2017
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Dec 4, 2017
- Santa’s Toy Donation Box - Nov 29, 2017
- Batman Jar Light - Nov 26, 2017
- How To Set The Perfect Thanksgiving Table - Nov 13, 2017
- Halloween Treat Bags - Oct 27, 2017
- Retro Riverdale Costumes - Oct 26, 2017
- Milk Jug Skeletons - Oct 23, 2017
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Oct 12, 2017