Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a huge parade and rally here this weekend and then I spent Sunday in Boston with my son for work. It’s amazing how exciting it was to him to walk around a city with me. He told his teachers all about the big buildings and even the donut I bought him! It reminds me of when I was a kid and my parents took me to New York City. I thought it was magical. Now I realize my kids think that too.
I’d love to hear how your weekend was!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Walking on Sunshine: Project: DIY Kitchen Art From Old Family Recipes
- Simple Sweet Recipes: Blueberry Pie Oatmeal in 5 Minutes
- My Pinterventures: Easy No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Pie
- 5 Minutes For Mom: How To Make A DIY Journal With Tea Stained Paper
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018