Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I can’t believe Thanksgiving is under two weeks away. I’m more excited than ever for it – I just can’t wait to take a few days off of work and relax with my loved ones. Are you hosting this year? Or traveling? Or neither?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Knick of Time: DIY Buffalo Check Cloth Bandana Napkins
- April Golightly: Easy Sweet Potato Soup Vegan Recipe
- Oh Mrs. Tucker!: How to Make the Pumpkin Roll of Your Holiday Dreams
- Gluesticks: Hand Warmer Muff Sewing Tutorial: Fleece, Cozy and Warm!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018
- December 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 14, 2018
- December 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 11, 2018
- December 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 7, 2018
- Tips For The Perfect Holiday Photos - Dec 6, 2018
- December 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 4, 2018
- November 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 30, 2018
- November 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 27, 2018
- November 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 24, 2018
- November 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 20, 2018