Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
The candy hangover is real. Oy… please pass the coffee and loads of it today. Hoping the kids are doing well in class after an awesome Halloween in the books. What did you do? Are you ready to plunge right into Thanksgiving or are you skipping the turkey all together and putting all of your efforts into the Christmas and winter season?
Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great Thanksgiving suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Cincy Shopper: No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Simply Stacie: Caramel Latte Tea Cup Candle
- Joy’s Life: Homemade Pumpkin Dog Biscuits
- Whistle and Ivy: Autumn Frost Slouchy Hat Crochet Tutorial
- Organized Island: Southwester Macaroni and Cheese/a>
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017