Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. We did three nights in New Jersey, and instead of my usual go, go, go lifestyle, I actually relaxed the whole time! Well, nearly. I admit to doing some work, but I also finished an entire book and spent a lot of quality time with my family. Can’t beat that! How was your weekend?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Squirrels of a Feather: Winter Glitter Calming Bottle
- Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen: Wassail Poached Pears
- Organized Island: Caramel Pecan Cupcakes
- Happy Deal – Happy Day: Turn Those Ugly Cookie Tins Into an Adorable Re-Usable Gift Box!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Apr 25, 2019
- April 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 23, 2019
- April 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 19, 2019
- April 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 16, 2019
- April 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 12, 2019
- How to Use The Free Pinterest Scheduling Tool Inside Pinterest - Apr 10, 2019
- April 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 9, 2019
- April 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 5, 2019
- 50 of the Best Soup Recipes To Try - Apr 3, 2019
- April 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 2, 2019
- March 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 29, 2019
- March 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 26, 2019
- March 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 22, 2019
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019