Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. We did three nights in New Jersey, and instead of my usual go, go, go lifestyle, I actually relaxed the whole time! Well, nearly. I admit to doing some work, but I also finished an entire book and spent a lot of quality time with my family. Can’t beat that! How was your weekend?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Squirrels of a Feather: Winter Glitter Calming Bottle
- Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen: Wassail Poached Pears
- Organized Island: Caramel Pecan Cupcakes
- Happy Deal – Happy Day: Turn Those Ugly Cookie Tins Into an Adorable Re-Usable Gift Box!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018