Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. We did three nights in New Jersey, and instead of my usual go, go, go lifestyle, I actually relaxed the whole time! Well, nearly. I admit to doing some work, but I also finished an entire book and spent a lot of quality time with my family. Can’t beat that! How was your weekend?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Squirrels of a Feather: Winter Glitter Calming Bottle
- Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen: Wassail Poached Pears
- Organized Island: Caramel Pecan Cupcakes
- Happy Deal – Happy Day: Turn Those Ugly Cookie Tins Into an Adorable Re-Usable Gift Box!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018
- December 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 14, 2018
- December 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 11, 2018
- December 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 7, 2018
- Tips For The Perfect Holiday Photos - Dec 6, 2018
- December 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 4, 2018
- November 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 30, 2018
- November 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 27, 2018
- November 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 24, 2018
- November 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 20, 2018