Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. We did three nights in New Jersey, and instead of my usual go, go, go lifestyle, I actually relaxed the whole time! Well, nearly. I admit to doing some work, but I also finished an entire book and spent a lot of quality time with my family. Can’t beat that! How was your weekend?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Squirrels of a Feather: Winter Glitter Calming Bottle
- Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen: Wassail Poached Pears
- Organized Island: Caramel Pecan Cupcakes
- Happy Deal – Happy Day: Turn Those Ugly Cookie Tins Into an Adorable Re-Usable Gift Box!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- February 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 15, 2019
- February 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 12, 2019
- February 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 8, 2019
- Grow Your Social Following with MiloTree - Feb 6, 2019
- February 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 5, 2019
- February 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 1, 2019
- January 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 29, 2019
- January 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 25, 2019
- January 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 22, 2019
- January 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 18, 2019