Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. And now I can’t believe how dark it is so early! How are you all coping with the new darkness? One thing I love is that the mornings are brighter. I woke up at 6:30 with a start because I was so sure it was 8:30. It felt so late! I’m finding reasons to embrace all of these changes and seasonal transitions.
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: Kraft Paper Gingerbread Man Homemade Advent Calendar
- Flour on My Face: Crock Pot Chicken Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
- 5 Minutes For Mom: Cranberry Walnut Holiday Cheese Log Recipe
- Dagmar’s Home: Make a DIY Fall Wreath Out Of a Spring Wreath
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018