Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. And now I can’t believe how dark it is so early! How are you all coping with the new darkness? One thing I love is that the mornings are brighter. I woke up at 6:30 with a start because I was so sure it was 8:30. It felt so late! I’m finding reasons to embrace all of these changes and seasonal transitions.
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: Kraft Paper Gingerbread Man Homemade Advent Calendar
- Flour on My Face: Crock Pot Chicken Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
- 5 Minutes For Mom: Cranberry Walnut Holiday Cheese Log Recipe
- Dagmar’s Home: Make a DIY Fall Wreath Out Of a Spring Wreath
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- April 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 19, 2019
- April 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 16, 2019
- April 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 12, 2019
- How to Use The Free Pinterest Scheduling Tool Inside Pinterest - Apr 10, 2019
- April 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 9, 2019
- April 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 5, 2019
- 50 of the Best Soup Recipes To Try - Apr 3, 2019
- April 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 2, 2019
- March 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 29, 2019
- March 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 26, 2019
- March 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 22, 2019
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019
- March 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 15, 2019
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 12, 2019