What fun have you been up to in the last week? We just got back from a fairly epic trip to Maine on a business trip, WITH my kids. There was some work, and lots of play! We went to the beach, even in October, went for foliage drives, saw a chocolate moose, and saw two real moose too! That’s what it’s all about. Now we’re home and preparing for some actual cold weather to hit New England. I can’t wait to try your recipe and DIY creations! They’re absolutely amazing. Keep them coming, and I’ll keep reading.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Living Life As Moms: Dragon’s Feet Rice Krispies Treat
- Stagetecture: Halloween Party Food: Creepy Finger Cookies Recipe
- Healthy Helper Blog: Sweet n’ Spicy Pumpkin Sauce with Spinach Tortellini
- Must Have Mom: Rustic DIY Candle Holders & Fall Leaf Walk and Picnic!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018
- September 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 11, 2018
- September 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 7, 2018
- September 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 4, 2018
- August 31st: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 31, 2018
- August 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 28, 2018
- August 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 24, 2018
- August 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 21, 2018
- August 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 17, 2018