What fun have you been up to in the last week? We just got back from a fairly epic trip to Maine on a business trip, WITH my kids. There was some work, and lots of play! We went to the beach, even in October, went for foliage drives, saw a chocolate moose, and saw two real moose too! That’s what it’s all about. Now we’re home and preparing for some actual cold weather to hit New England. I can’t wait to try your recipe and DIY creations! They’re absolutely amazing. Keep them coming, and I’ll keep reading.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Living Life As Moms: Dragon’s Feet Rice Krispies Treat
- Stagetecture: Halloween Party Food: Creepy Finger Cookies Recipe
- Healthy Helper Blog: Sweet n’ Spicy Pumpkin Sauce with Spinach Tortellini
- Must Have Mom: Rustic DIY Candle Holders & Fall Leaf Walk and Picnic!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018
- 5 Things You Must Do To Make Sponsored Blog Posts Successful - Apr 23, 2018
- April 20th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 20, 2018
- April 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 17, 2018
- April 13th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 13, 2018
- April 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 10, 2018
- April 6th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 6, 2018
- April 3rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 3, 2018
- March 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 30, 2018
- March 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 27, 2018