Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Who else has already opened their stash of Halloween candy? What’s your favorite kind? You know what I love! Baking with all of the leftover candy my kids don’t need and giving it away for the holidays! That way they get to have fun getting the candy AND making someone else happy with baked goods. What do you do with all of your leftover candy?
Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page we are sharing some perfect floating ghost decorations! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- This Mama Loves: Jello Candy Corn Cups
- Create and Babble: Halloween Banner
- A Worthey Read: Pumpkin Pie Sugar Cookies
- Domestically Speaking: DIY Painted Owl
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017