This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a smooth start to your week. We seem to have a big case of the Mondays lately. Last Monday was pouring rain, the kids missed the bus, and my dog had to have surgery to remove porcupine quills! Yesterday, my worst work nightmare came true and I went to a photo shoot with a busted battery and no spare in sight. That said, these are learning experiences and I always think that some good comes out of the chaos as well. Usually just better human relationships, and trying better next time. Got any Monday stories for me?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Fall Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Spaceships and Laser Beams: Chili Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Simply Stacie: Cream of Carrot Soup
- A Nod to Navy: How To Make Your Own Stenciled Doormat
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thank you for hosting.I brought our favorite family birthday cake. Have a great weekend.
Thanks for hosting another great party this week!
Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature! Hope you have a great week!
Love starting my Tuesdays with your parties! Thank you!
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for the party again this week!