Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a smooth start to your week. We seem to have a big case of the Mondays lately. Last Monday was pouring rain, the kids missed the bus, and my dog had to have surgery to remove porcupine quills! Yesterday, my worst work nightmare came true and I went to a photo shoot with a busted battery and no spare in sight. That said, these are learning experiences and I always think that some good comes out of the chaos as well. Usually just better human relationships, and trying better next time. Got any Monday stories for me?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Fall Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Spaceships and Laser Beams: Chili Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Simply Stacie: Cream of Carrot Soup
- A Nod to Navy: How To Make Your Own Stenciled Doormat
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- December 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 7, 2018
- Tips For The Perfect Holiday Photos - Dec 6, 2018
- December 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 4, 2018
- November 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 30, 2018
- November 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 27, 2018
- November 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 24, 2018
- November 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 20, 2018
- November 16th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 16, 2018
- November 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 13, 2018
- November 9th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 9, 2018