Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a smooth start to your week. We seem to have a big case of the Mondays lately. Last Monday was pouring rain, the kids missed the bus, and my dog had to have surgery to remove porcupine quills! Yesterday, my worst work nightmare came true and I went to a photo shoot with a busted battery and no spare in sight. That said, these are learning experiences and I always think that some good comes out of the chaos as well. Usually just better human relationships, and trying better next time. Got any Monday stories for me?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Fall Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Spaceships and Laser Beams: Chili Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Simply Stacie: Cream of Carrot Soup
- A Nod to Navy: How To Make Your Own Stenciled Doormat
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 23, 2018
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018