Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had two days of family activities – like going out to breakfast, shopping, Halloween decorating, and partying! I love weekends like that and Mondays are a tough awakening, especially when they dawn dark and cold.
So here we are at Thursday – Halloween eve!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Must Have Mom: How To Make Glitter Slime
- Suburban Simplicity: Adorable Candy Pretzel Turkey Bites
- The Monday Box: Root Beer Float Bars
- My Bright Ideas: How to Make an Autumn Wreath From Branches!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- November 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 13, 2018
- November 9th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 9, 2018
- November 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 6, 2018
- November 2nd: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 2, 2018
- October 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 30, 2018
- October 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 26, 2018
- October 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 23, 2018
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018