This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had two days of family activities – like going out to breakfast, shopping, Halloween decorating, and partying! I love weekends like that and Mondays are a tough awakening, especially when they dawn dark and cold.
So here we are at Thursday – Halloween eve!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Must Have Mom: How To Make Glitter Slime
- Suburban Simplicity: Adorable Candy Pretzel Turkey Bites
- The Monday Box: Root Beer Float Bars
- My Bright Ideas: How to Make an Autumn Wreath From Branches!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thank you for featuring my humble twig wreath! I appreciate the chance to network at your party!
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for the party this week! The slime craft you featured looks pretty good!
Wendy Sondov says
Thank you so much for featuring my Root Beer Float Bars! Thanks for hosting the party. There are always so many delicious things to choose from here! Happy Halloween!
Jhuls @ The Not So Creative Cook says
Hello! 🙂 It is my first time to join the party! Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you are having a fab week! x