Have you decided on a Halloween costume yet? My kids have decided on theirs, and we just need to find the finishing touches. I actually bought two costumes for myself this year! We have Halloween itself, and we also have the school Halloween party and a parade a few days before Halloween. One of my costumes is for if it’s warm out on Halloween, which DOES sometimes happen in New England. My other version of the costume is for if it’s cold out on Halloween – which also definitely happens in New England. We had a freak blizzard one year! If this seems like a lot of ado, it’s because I adore Halloween. And apparently, many of you do as well because your fall/Halloween links have been AMAZING this week!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Eat Move Make: Apple Cider Pancakes with Apple Crumble Topping
- Stow and Tell U: Homemade Party Apple Bar
- Dazzle While Frazzled: DIY HALLOWEEN WITCHES CAPE FROM MEN’S T-SHIRT
- Food Fun Family: Hearty Pumpkin Potato Soup
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- July 20th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 20, 2018
- July 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 17, 2018
- July 13th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 13, 2018
- July 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 10, 2018
- July 6th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 6, 2018
- July 3rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 3, 2018
- June 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 29, 2018
- 100 Backyard Garden Ideas - Jun 28, 2018
- June 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 26, 2018
- June 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 22, 2018