Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
There are only a few more weeks left till Halloween. Have you picked out your costume yet? This year my kids are keeping it somewhat simple but that doesn’t mean I’m off the hook for making their costumes. One is going as Steve from Minecraft and the other is going as Lippy Lips. Yes, she wants me to create a Shopkins costume for her. I’m still not too sure if I can pull it off but I’m going to try!
Last week on our Facebook page we shared some cute costumes you could easily make at home like this Uncle Sam! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Scattered Thoughts of a Thrifty Mom: Kitty Face Stencil
- Bird’s Party: Woodland Birthday Party Ideas
- Premeditated Leftovers: Mint Spider Cookies
- Ann’s Entitled Life: Tin Can Pumpkins Craft
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017
- August 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 29, 2017
- August 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 26, 2017
- August 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 22, 2017
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017