Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a smooth start to your week and a nice long weekend. Our weekend was actually four days long because we took Friday off to drive to DC for a big family event. There wasn’t a lot of colorful foliage down there yet! I suppose that means they still have so much to look forward to, and so do we! This is typically a wonderful weather and color time of year, and I can’t wait to settle in and enjoy October!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Made in a Day: DIY Halloween Chalkboard Tombstones
- Suburban Simplicity: Brownie Spiders
- Cincy Shopper: Streusel Pumpkin Pie
- Happy Deal – Happy Day: Thrift Store Makeover – CD Holder Repurposed Into Fall Decor
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- December 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 14, 2018
- December 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 11, 2018
- December 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 7, 2018
- Tips For The Perfect Holiday Photos - Dec 6, 2018
- December 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 4, 2018
- November 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 30, 2018
- November 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 27, 2018
- November 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 24, 2018
- November 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 20, 2018
- November 16th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 16, 2018