Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a smooth start to your week and a nice long weekend. Our weekend was actually four days long because we took Friday off to drive to DC for a big family event. There wasn’t a lot of colorful foliage down there yet! I suppose that means they still have so much to look forward to, and so do we! This is typically a wonderful weather and color time of year, and I can’t wait to settle in and enjoy October!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Made in a Day: DIY Halloween Chalkboard Tombstones
- Suburban Simplicity: Brownie Spiders
- Cincy Shopper: Streusel Pumpkin Pie
- Happy Deal – Happy Day: Thrift Store Makeover – CD Holder Repurposed Into Fall Decor
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 22, 2019
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019
- March 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 15, 2019
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 12, 2019
- March 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 12, 2019
- March 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 8, 2019
- March 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 5, 2019
- March 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 1, 2019
- February 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 26, 2019