Good morning, everyone! This week I’m just giving into fall! After many heat waves, yesterday was 60 and rainy. The perfect day to snuggle up in leggings and watch the rain fall. It seems so sudden after the heat and light of summer. I have to admit – I’m not ready. That doesn’t mean I’m not totally loving all of your amazing fall content. Just so much goodness to see this week! How’s the weather where you are?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Eat Move Make: DIY Halloween Candy Dish
- Cincy Shopper: Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- Simply Designing: Easy Pumpkin Pie Brownie Bars
- Frog Prince Paperie: fall decorating: pumpkin candlesticks
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018