This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I hope you all had a beautiful weekend like we did. My son learned to ride a bike last week and was already ready for the big league today – the bike trail. It spans from western Massachusetts all the way to Connecticut. We’ve been enjoying parts of it at a time, and even found an 80s bar/arcade right on the trail that we can just park at and go in! Plus a bike-through bagel place. Magic! How are you all?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
Just a special note that the Recipe DIY Linky will be taking a break right now. Thank you for the amazing content you submit week after week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Painted Acorn Decor
- It All Started With Paint: Sweet Potato Fries
- CincyShopper: Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Pillar Box Blue: How To Make DIY Halloween Lights With Old Bottles
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Morsels of Life | CJ Huang says
Thanks for hosting, and congrats to your son! I brought by some Coconut Banana bread today. Hope you enjoy!
Linda @It All Started With Paint says
Thank you for sharing my sweet potato fries! So exciting!!! 🙂 Linda
Thank you for hosting!
Thank you so much for featuring my Halloween bottles. I hope you are having a fabulous week so far.
Thank you so much for hosting the party.