Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a smooth start to your week. Right now, we’re planning Halloween costume ideas! I used to wait until October, but that never worked in my favor. Now we’re excited to start planning. We go really big, since it’s our favorite holiday. So big that we sometimes are talking about it in the summer. How big do you go with Halloween? Just for kids, or are you up late planning your own costumes too?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Happy Housie: How to Make a High-End Style DIY Fall Wreath on a Budget
- So Much Better With Age: Orange Pumpkin Pie
- Strength & Sunshine: Mini Chickpea Flour Vegan Frittata Bites (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Pillar Box Blue: Pine Cones Fall Mason Jar
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 23, 2018
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018