Pumpkin, pumpkin everywhere! I’m seeing pumpkin all over the place now and am loving it! What side you you fall on, pumpkin or apple?
We just bought our first batch of sugar pumpkins for pumpkin puree and I’m making a list of all the things I want to make. But I’m also planning on perfecting my apple pie recipe for a pie contest coming up at the Fall Festival at my kids school. Do you have a favorite pie you love to bake this time of year?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Setting My Intentions: Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- Twelve on Main: DIY Basket Wreath
- Hello Creative Family: Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- The Country Chic Cottage: Decorative Glass Jars
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017