Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a smooth start to your week. I think it’s safe to say I’m going October/Autumn crazy. My son said the funniest thing over the weekend. He said, “I’m ALL ABOUT Halloween.” And truly, he is. He asked us to start decorating already! We compromised on October 1st, but I’m not sure we’ll make it. We went to a carnival over the weekend and everyone wore shoes WITH socks, and coats. Fall is really here! Also, I photographed a wedding on Saturday and you could already see some leaves changing on the mountain top.
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Dedicated House: Fall Soup: Sausage & Lentil Soup
- Eat Move Make: Slimy Slurpie for Halloween
- The Red Painted Cottage: DIY Painted Buffalo Check Pumpkin
- Mom Needs Chocolate: Apple Crumb Danishes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018