Good morning, everyone! Has fall come into your lives yet? Our weekend was on the hotter side! Labor Day was over 90 with high humidity, but Saturday was only in the 70s with a cool breeze at night. I read somewhere today that this summer to fall transition is a weird one. I keep trying to explain it to my son and I think I confuse him more. It’s technically summer. The weather is summer-like, but with hints of fall. Summer vacation is OVER, but summer isn’t. Enjoy!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- 5 Minutes For Mom: Color Recognition Activity for Toddlers
- Sidewalk Shoes: Maple Roasted Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
- Adventures of Mel: Grilled Banana Campfire S’mores
- Knick of Time: Chalk Couture Explore More DIY Enamel Mugs
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018