Good morning, everyone! Has fall come into your lives yet? Our weekend was on the hotter side! Labor Day was over 90 with high humidity, but Saturday was only in the 70s with a cool breeze at night. I read somewhere today that this summer to fall transition is a weird one. I keep trying to explain it to my son and I think I confuse him more. It’s technically summer. The weather is summer-like, but with hints of fall. Summer vacation is OVER, but summer isn’t. Enjoy!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- 5 Minutes For Mom: Color Recognition Activity for Toddlers
- Sidewalk Shoes: Maple Roasted Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
- Adventures of Mel: Grilled Banana Campfire S’mores
- Knick of Time: Chalk Couture Explore More DIY Enamel Mugs
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018
- September 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 11, 2018
- September 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 7, 2018
- September 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 4, 2018
- August 31st: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 31, 2018
- August 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 28, 2018
- August 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 24, 2018
- August 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 21, 2018