Good morning, everyone! Has fall come into your lives yet? Our weekend was on the hotter side! Labor Day was over 90 with high humidity, but Saturday was only in the 70s with a cool breeze at night. I read somewhere today that this summer to fall transition is a weird one. I keep trying to explain it to my son and I think I confuse him more. It’s technically summer. The weather is summer-like, but with hints of fall. Summer vacation is OVER, but summer isn’t. Enjoy!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- 5 Minutes For Mom: Color Recognition Activity for Toddlers
- Sidewalk Shoes: Maple Roasted Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
- Adventures of Mel: Grilled Banana Campfire S’mores
- Knick of Time: Chalk Couture Explore More DIY Enamel Mugs
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- November 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 13, 2018
- November 9th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 9, 2018
- November 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 6, 2018
- November 2nd: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 2, 2018
- October 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 30, 2018
- October 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 26, 2018
- October 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 23, 2018
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018