We had a great first week of school. Sure, there were a few tears, but overall it was a good week. Have your kids started yet? With the new school year comes new schedules and new routines. Finding our new normal has taken just about all week but I think that we’ve finally found a nice balance. How do you tackle new schedules?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Pumpkin Pie Brownie Bars
- Pillar Box Blue: Boho Jeans Pillow
- The Bewitchin Kitchen: Chocolate Protein Pudding Parfaits
- Made with Happy: DIY Yarn Wall Hang
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017
- August 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 29, 2017
- August 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 26, 2017
- August 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 22, 2017
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017