This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Fall is the perfect time of year to let your creative side shine through! The weather is cooling down and the holidays are quickly approaching. Why not kick off this fall season with some fun and easy DIY Crafts? The kids will have a blast and you will enjoy kicking off the fall season with some fun DIY crafts to do at home and yummy recipes!
Celebrate Fall with DIY Crafts & Recipes
Fall is the perfect time of year to spend some indoor time with your family! The weather is cooling down, the rain is starting in most parts of the country and the holidays are quickly approaching.
5 Must Try Fall DIY Crafts
What better way to enjoy the fall season then by letting your creative side shine! These five DIY crafts are great for the whole family!
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make a Burlap Pillow!
- DIY Coffee Filter Wreath
- Fall DIY Decor: Leaf Felt Garland To Get You Thanksgiving Ready
- Crayon DIY Activities for Kids
- DIY Leather Bracelets
3 Halloween Ideas
One of the best parts about the fall season is Halloween! I love seeing kids dressed up in the costumes, not to mention eating all that candy. The amount of Halloween crafts and projects you could do is endless, but these 3 Halloween ideas are great for kids and adults alike.
- Pumpkin Carving Ideas
- Cheap and Easy Halloween Party Ideas
- Halloween Craft Projects: BOO-tiful Door Hanger for Your Home
7 Must Try Fall Recipes
Cooking is one of the best parts of the fall season! It just seems like the perfect time to bake, try out new recipes and enjoy some warm comfort food. These seven recipes are some of The SITS Girls favorite fall recipes.
- Homemade Doughnuts
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries
- Easy Baked Potato Soup Recipe
- BBQ Slow Cooker Soup
- Red Velvet Cake Pancake Recipe
- Homemade Pretzels Recipe
And don’t forget that if you are looking for more creative inspiration, be sure to head over to our Pinterest page. There are always new DIY crafts and recipes to check out.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020