This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are so excited that Valentine’s Day is on the way. We’re ready to watch sappy movies, only eat heart-shaped foods, and craft things with lots of extra love. It seems like we are not alone in our Valentine’s day excitement, because last week’s DIY link up was full of great ideas to make February 14th special. We’ve collected five easy ideas for Valentine’s Day crafts, drinks, and snacks.
Five Easy Valentine’s Day DIY Ideas
Here are our favorite picks from last week’s link-ups. Show these ladies some love!
- An Extraordinary Day: 3-D Hanging Paper Hearts Tutorial for Valentine’s Day
- Jo Lynne Shane: Valentines Craft: DIY String Art Heart
- The TipToe Fairy: Cherry Bomb Skinny Cocktail
- A Momless Mom: Kids Valentine Day Crafts-DIY Heart Decor
- Creative Cain Cabin: No Bake Valentine Treat Idea
The SITS Girls DIY Craft And Recipe Link Up
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thanks for the party.
Thank you for the linkup!
Wendy @ ABCs and Garden Peas says
Thanks for the linkup!
Thanks for the link up!!
Thank you for the linkup, great stuff featured!
Thanks a bunch for the feature! 🙂 I love this link up!
Christine from SoDomesticallyChallenged says
Awesome crafts! Thanks so much for the link up!
Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness says
Thanks for hosting!
Diane | An Extraordinary Day says
Wow! I am so blessed and honored to have my handing hearts featured today!
Thanks so much for making by day!
Wishing you extraordinary creativity!