We are so excited that Valentine’s Day is on the way. We’re ready to watch sappy movies, only eat heart-shaped foods, and craft things with lots of extra love. It seems like we are not alone in our Valentine’s day excitement, because last week’s DIY link up was full of great ideas to make February 14th special. We’ve collected five easy ideas for Valentine’s Day crafts, drinks, and snacks.
Five Easy Valentine’s Day DIY Ideas
Here are our favorite picks from last week’s link-ups. Show these ladies some love!
- An Extraordinary Day: 3-D Hanging Paper Hearts Tutorial for Valentine’s Day
- Jo Lynne Shane: Valentines Craft: DIY String Art Heart
- The TipToe Fairy: Cherry Bomb Skinny Cocktail
- A Momless Mom: Kids Valentine Day Crafts-DIY Heart Decor
- Creative Cain Cabin: No Bake Valentine Treat Idea
The SITS Girls DIY Craft And Recipe Link Up
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Nestlé Twitter Party - Dec 10, 2018
- 30 Days Of November Writing Prompts - Nov 1, 2018
- Join Us For The Signature Care Diapers Twitter Party - Oct 2, 2018
- 31 Days Of October Writing Prompts - Oct 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2018
- Instagram Better: Building A Strong Instagram Community - Jun 18, 2018
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2018
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2018
- 30 Days of April Writing Prompts - Apr 1, 2018