Hello Crafty SITS-tahs!
We have desserts on the mind today. From springy lemons to the always classic peanut butter and jelly, we collected 5 spring desserts from the posts shared in last week’s link up that we can hardly wait to try.
HERE’S WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK
5 Spring Desserts
- My Recipe Confessions: Lemon Cream Bars
- Big Man’s World: Healthy No-Bake White Chocolate And Raspberry Cookies
- 52 Kitchen Adventures: Peanut Butter And Jelly Cupcakes
- The TipToe Fairy: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
- My Life Well Loved: Lemon Cream Cheese Icing
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- You Could Win Free Groceries For A Year! - Oct 15, 2017
- 31 Days Of October Writing Prompts - Oct 1, 2017
- The FTC Answers Questions From Influencers About Disclosures - Sep 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of September Writing Prompts - Sep 1, 2017
- Join Us For The Hefty Ultra Strong Mom Twitter Party! - Aug 14, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Activities - Aug 2, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Food - Aug 2, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Decor - Aug 2, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2017
- Join Us For A Fazoli’s Twitter Party! - Jul 20, 2017