Spring is on its way! We know it doesn’t feel like it for many of you who are still buried in snow, but it really is coming. We promise! With spring comes St. Patrick’s Day. We are so ready for the warm weather, we are already looking for the perfect green shirt and dreaming of rainbows (and the pot of gold sitting at the end of them).
It seems we aren’t alone – there were a lot of great St. Patrick’s Day crafts in last week’s linky that we loved. Here are a few of our favorites.
7 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Palmettos & Pigtails: DIY St. Patrick’s Day T-Shirt
- Kid Things: Pot O’ Gold at the End of the Rainbow Craft
- A Grande Life: How To Catch A Leprechaun
- Glitter ‘N’ Spice: Rainbow In A Jar With Free Printables
- One Mama’s Daily Drama: Rainbow Friendship Bracelets
- Made With Happy: Edible Rainbow Crayons
- Dear Creatives: Mixed Media St.Patrick’s Day Spring Painting Project
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 31 Days of March Writing Prompts - Mar 1, 2018
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2017
- 30 Days Of November Writing Prompts - Nov 1, 2017
- You Could Win Free Groceries For A Year! - Oct 15, 2017
- 31 Days Of October Writing Prompts - Oct 1, 2017
- The FTC Answers Questions From Influencers About Disclosures - Sep 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of September Writing Prompts - Sep 1, 2017
- Join Us For The Hefty Ultra Strong Mom Twitter Party! - Aug 14, 2017