This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This summer I threw an Olympic party for one of my nieces birthdays. At that party we played a bunch of games. One of them was a hurdle race using pool noodles. That was the day my obsession with pool noodles began. Pool noodles are a crafters dream. They are as cheap as a dollar, and can be used in a million different ways! I had so many left over that I knew I had to use them to make something for Halloween! Can you believe the base of this Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath is a pool noodle?
Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath
What you need to make this creepy-crawly Halloween wreath (post contains affiliate links):
- Pool Noodle
- Spanish Moss
- Toy Spiders
- Toy Snakes
- Mini Glass Bottles
- Glow-in-the-Dark Eyeball Bouncy Balls
- Hot Glue Gun
- Duct Tape
How To Make A Halloween Wreath With A Pool Noodle
The method for creating a wreath with a pool noodle is as simple as 1,2,3.
Begin by twisting your pool noodle in to a circle. Add a little hot clue to the edges, and then secure with the duct tape. Apply the duct tape generously, you want to make sure it is really tight and sturdy. Do not worry about how it looks, because you will be covering it with moss.
Gluing Tip: Make sure the glue from your hot glue gun is not too hot or else it will eat the foam. It is best to use it on a low temperature.
Work your way around the pool noodle adding hot glue and covering it generously with your Spanish moss.
Once your wreath is covered in moss you will begin adding your creepy-crawlies! There is no rhyme or reason, just scatter as you think looks appropriate! I especially love the glow-in-the-dark eyeball bouncy balls!
Let the glue dry and then hang your creepy-crawly Halloween wreath on your door!
It is a fun and easy way to get ready for Halloween!
- Target is Selling $15 Sock Advent Calendars in tons of themes! - Sep 19, 2019
- The Greatest Showman Circus Inspired Costumes - Sep 12, 2019
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins - Sep 9, 2019
- Google Has a Fun Hidden Wizard of Oz Hack! - Aug 26, 2019
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Aug 22, 2019
- Mermaid Skeletons Are Here For Halloween - Aug 13, 2019
- Zombie Skittles are Hitting Stores this Fall - Aug 1, 2019
- The Best Back to School Books - Jul 31, 2019
- Target Releasing Costumes for Kids in Wheelchairs - Jul 22, 2019
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019