This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
This summer I threw an Olympic party for one of my nieces birthdays. At that party we played a bunch of games. One of them was a hurdle race using pool noodles. That was the day my obsession with pool noodles began. Pool noodles are a crafters dream. They are as cheap as a dollar, and can be used in a million different ways! I had so many left over that I knew I had to use them to make something for Halloween! Can you believe the base of this Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath is a pool noodle?
Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath
What you need to make this creepy-crawly Halloween wreath (post contains affiliate links):
- Pool Noodle
- Spanish Moss
- Toy Spiders
- Toy Snakes
- Mini Glass Bottles
- Glow-in-the-Dark Eyeball Bouncy Balls
- Hot Glue Gun
- Duct Tape
How To Make A Halloween Wreath With A Pool Noodle
The method for creating a wreath with a pool noodle is as simple as 1,2,3.
Begin by twisting your pool noodle in to a circle. Add a little hot clue to the edges, and then secure with the duct tape. Apply the duct tape generously, you want to make sure it is really tight and sturdy. Do not worry about how it looks, because you will be covering it with moss.
Gluing Tip: Make sure the glue from your hot glue gun is not too hot or else it will eat the foam. It is best to use it on a low temperature.
Work your way around the pool noodle adding hot glue and covering it generously with your Spanish moss.
Once your wreath is covered in moss you will begin adding your creepy-crawlies! There is no rhyme or reason, just scatter as you think looks appropriate! I especially love the glow-in-the-dark eyeball bouncy balls!
Let the glue dry and then hang your creepy-crawly Halloween wreath on your door!
It is a fun and easy way to get ready for Halloween!
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019
- 1950s Retro Sock Hop Party Ideas - Jun 5, 2019
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019
- The Ultimate Trash Bash Garbage Truck Party - Mar 29, 2019
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019