This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
This week we are super excited to say Happy December! It is now officially acceptable to love and celebrate all things Christmas! Peppermint and cinnamon fill the air, and we even detect traces of pine. It is a combination that makes us insanely joyful and excited! Christmas crafts are even more fun because they are in preparation for the anticipation of Christmas Day. We hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving, and are gearing up to Deck the Halls!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Hoosier Homemade: Eggnog Fudge
- DIY Inspired: Elf on the Shelf DIY Ribbon Tutu
- Raising Memories: DIY Felt Christmas Tree Toy
- Petticoat Junction: Vintage Inspired Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas
- Ann’s Entitled Life: Pomegranate Martini Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020