This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
This week we are super excited to say Happy December! It is now officially acceptable to love and celebrate all things Christmas! Peppermint and cinnamon fill the air, and we even detect traces of pine. It is a combination that makes us insanely joyful and excited! Christmas crafts are even more fun because they are in preparation for the anticipation of Christmas Day. We hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving, and are gearing up to Deck the Halls!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Hoosier Homemade: Eggnog Fudge
- DIY Inspired: Elf on the Shelf DIY Ribbon Tutu
- Raising Memories: DIY Felt Christmas Tree Toy
- Petticoat Junction: Vintage Inspired Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas
- Ann’s Entitled Life: Pomegranate Martini Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Books For Summer Reading - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019