This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
This week we are super excited to say Happy December! It is now officially acceptable to love and celebrate all things Christmas! Peppermint and cinnamon fill the air, and we even detect traces of pine. It is a combination that makes us insanely joyful and excited! Christmas crafts are even more fun because they are in preparation for the anticipation of Christmas Day. We hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving, and are gearing up to Deck the Halls!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Hoosier Homemade: Eggnog Fudge
- DIY Inspired: Elf on the Shelf DIY Ribbon Tutu
- Raising Memories: DIY Felt Christmas Tree Toy
- Petticoat Junction: Vintage Inspired Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas
- Ann’s Entitled Life: Pomegranate Martini Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 13, 2020
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 1, 2020
- DIY Landspeeder For Luke Skywalker Costume - Sep 30, 2020
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Sep 29, 2020
- Fred And Wilma Flintstone Costume DIY - Sep 28, 2020
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Sep 24, 2020
- The Greatest Showman Circus Inspired Costumes - Sep 23, 2020