What a countdown we’re having! One week until Christmas. Two weeks until the end of the year! Only one more night of Chanukah. I really can’t believe it! I have been loving your Recipe & DIY links as much as ever! I count on them for inspiration as I prepare to entertain and be entertained by our numerous family members. Our Christmas morning has over 20 people, and it’s all within my parents, siblings, and their families. So thank you always! You all have a knack for creating and sharing wonderful content. Thank you.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Gluesticks Blog: Gingerbread Cookie Boxes
- The Red Painted Cottage: Frosted Christmas Tablescape
- Today’s Creative Life: 5 Minute DIY Christmas Luminaries
- Crafts a la Mode: Cute and Yummy Snowman Cheeseball
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 15, 2018
- June 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 12, 2018
- June 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 8, 2018
- June 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 5, 2018
- June 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 1, 2018
- May 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 29, 2018
- May 25th: Saturday Sharefest - May 25, 2018
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018