What a countdown we’re having! One week until Christmas. Two weeks until the end of the year! Only one more night of Chanukah. I really can’t believe it! I have been loving your Recipe & DIY links as much as ever! I count on them for inspiration as I prepare to entertain and be entertained by our numerous family members. Our Christmas morning has over 20 people, and it’s all within my parents, siblings, and their families. So thank you always! You all have a knack for creating and sharing wonderful content. Thank you.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Gluesticks Blog: Gingerbread Cookie Boxes
- The Red Painted Cottage: Frosted Christmas Tablescape
- Today’s Creative Life: 5 Minute DIY Christmas Luminaries
- Crafts a la Mode: Cute and Yummy Snowman Cheeseball
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 16, 2018
- January 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 12, 2018
- January 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 9, 2018
- January 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 5, 2018
- January 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 2, 2018
- December 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 29, 2017
- December 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 26, 2017
- December 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 22, 2017
- December 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 19, 2017
- December 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 15, 2017