This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Whew! Are you as exhausted as we are? Christmas came fast and hard, and we had the best time…but we are exhausted! That said, we are super excited for the New Year! It is another great reason to celebrate and share good times with friends and family. Do you have a long standing New Year tradition? Are you more of a low key takeout type of gal or do you like to party the night away? Whatever your flavor, we wish you the Happiest of New Years, and can’t wait to connect in 2016!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Tabler Party of Two: Party- Pleasing New Year’s Eve Signature Cocktail
- To Simply Inspire: Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Whole Food Real Families: Sausage Quinoa Stuffed Butternut Squash
- Adventures of a Nurse: New Years Drinks for Kids
- Grace and Good Eats: Caramelized Pecan Brie
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 13, 2020
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 1, 2020
- DIY Landspeeder For Luke Skywalker Costume - Sep 30, 2020
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Sep 29, 2020
- Fred And Wilma Flintstone Costume DIY - Sep 28, 2020
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Sep 24, 2020
- The Greatest Showman Circus Inspired Costumes - Sep 23, 2020
- Grease Lightning Costume - Sep 22, 2020
- DIY Jelly Belly Halloween Costume - Sep 17, 2020
- Harry Potter Floating Candles - Sep 15, 2020
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 13, 2020
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins - Aug 30, 2020