This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello crafty SITS-tah’s!
Whew! Are you as exhausted as we are? Christmas came fast and hard, and we had the best time…but we are exhausted! That said, we are super excited for the New Year! It is another great reason to celebrate and share good times with friends and family. Do you have a long standing New Year tradition? Are you more of a low key takeout type of gal or do you like to party the night away? Whatever your flavor, we wish you the Happiest of New Years, and can’t wait to connect in 2016!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Tabler Party of Two: Party- Pleasing New Year’s Eve Signature Cocktail
- To Simply Inspire: Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Whole Food Real Families: Sausage Quinoa Stuffed Butternut Squash
- Adventures of a Nurse: New Years Drinks for Kids
- Grace and Good Eats: Caramelized Pecan Brie
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Books For Summer Reading - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019