This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Fall and winter are quickly approaching, and so is chilly weather! It’s that time of year again, boot season! Boot cuffs are all the rage right now. But, what’s not to love? It’s the look of a cozy sock without all of the bulk! I’ve been craving a pair of boot socks after spotting them in a fashionable little neighborhood boutique. But, at $25 a pair I had to walk away!
Did you know that with an old sweater, a little lace, and 30 minutes, you too can have your own pair of DIY boot cuffs?! Get ready, because it’s hard to make just one pair! (And, these make the perfect Christmas gift too!)
How to Make Your Own Boot Socks
To make your own pair of DIY boot cuffs, you will need these cheap & easy to find supplies:
To complete this step, just fold your raw edge over once, twice, and then quickly stitch it up. If your stitches are less than perfect, it’s okay! This is the part of the boot cuff that is hidden inside of your boot and will never be seen!
If your lace is not stretchable, make sure your sock is stretched taunt when you sew it on so that the circumference will fit around your calf.
(If you don’t want to add lace, you can completely skip this step! These DIY boot cuffs look fantastic with or without the lace and buttons!)
Feeling Crafty? Keep Reading!
If you enjoy this post on DIY boot socks then keep reading! We have more DIY projects for you.
- DIY Rings: Create Your Own Broken China Ring
- DIY Hangers: How to Make Wooden Stamped Hangers
- DIY Earring Project: Inexpensive, Easy and Beautiful
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020