This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s nearly fall, and we are getting ready for all things Halloween – it’s one of my favorite holidays of the year and Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops are one of my family’s favorite Halloween treats. Marshmallow pops are a great alternative to cake pops, because they look impressive and taste great but are much easier to make.
Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops For Halloween
Making a batch of these Jack-o-lantern Marshmallow Pops was the perfect afternoon of family decorating togetherness.
To create your own, you will need to gather these supplies:
- Paper Straws
- Extra Large Marshmallows
- Green Gumdrops
- Orange Candy Melts
- Chocolate Chips
- Plastic Baggie
How to Make Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops
To begin, firmly press your paper straws into the centers of the marshmallows. Choose marshmallows that can stand on one end without falling over. I love the extra large marshmallows because they have more space for me to be creative when I draw their faces.
Don’t burn your chocolate, it’s easy to do!
Making your own batch of Jack-o-lantern Marshmallow Pops is the perfect way to usher in the Halloween season. Pull your whole family into the kitchen for a little decorating fun, and create a new tradition!
Do you have a special Halloween treat that you make with your family every year?
More Halloween Treat Ideas:
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Hangers: How to Make Wooden Stamped Hangers - Jan 1, 2020
- Chicken Wire Message Board | DIY Message Board - Dec 30, 2019
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps - Mar 30, 2017
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015