This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
October is here! That is reason for celebration! Why not create something special and delicious!? Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops fit the bill perfectly. And, the best part? They are easy and fun to make!
Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops For Halloween
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year. I love crawling up into the attic to retrieve my treasured box of decorations. This year, I wanted to make something fun for my family and possibly create a new tradition! Making a batch of these Jack-o-lantern Marshmallow Pops was just what I was looking for and made a perfect afternoon of family decorating togetherness.
To create your own, you will need to gather these supplies:
- Paper Straws
- Extra Large Marshmallows
- Green Gumdrops
- Orange Candy Melts
- Chocolate Chips
- Plastic Baggie
To begin, firmly press your paper straws into the centers of the marshmallows. Choose marshmallows that can stand on their end without falling over. I love the extra large marshmallows because it creates more space for me to be creative when I draw their faces.
Don’t burn your chocolate, it’s easy to do!
Making your own batch of Jack-o-lantern Marshmallow Pops is the perfect way to usher in the Halloween season. Pull your whole family into the kitchen for a little decorating fun, and create a new tradition!
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps - Mar 30, 2017
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 2, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015
- DIY Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Oct 23, 2015
- DIY Fall Craft: 15 Minute Fabric Pumpkin - Oct 14, 2015
- DIY Printed Wooden Halloween Sign - Oct 7, 2015
- Simple Pumpkin Spice Granola - Oct 2, 2015