This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
School glue can be used for lots of great things! But, did you know a little bottle of school glue can help make an awesome, one-of-a-kind tee-shirt? Use your imagination to create a perfectly simple DIY Dye Resist Tee Shirt. Believe me, you are going to be impressed by the dyeing techniques that can be achieved with a little bottle of school glue!
Dyeing Techniques: DIY Dye Resist T-Shirt
To make your own DIY Dye Resist Tee Shirt, gather these supplies.
You will also need supplies for dyeing fabric:
- A large bucket or tub
- Gloves to protect your hands
- A way to stir up the dye mixture
To begin, tape your printed graphic onto a piece of sturdy cardboard. I used the top of a large shoe box.
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
[email protected] Interior Frugalista says
Awesome features…now I’m hungry. Thanks for hosting the party!
Melinda @Home.Made.Interest says
Thanks for hosting!
Atikur Rahman says
I think your post is very nice.
Thank you, a great reminder to be myself. I love the thought of writing artistically vs grammar! ~ so freeing 🙂
Have a beautiful day!
That is a really neat way to spruce up any T shirt~ Thank you for the linkup, always enjoy it.
What a great an easy way to make a specialty shirt. Love it. I had no idea about that glue. Thanks for a great tutorial!
The tee looks awesome!
I LOOOVE this t-Shirt! Wow it turned out so great!!! Love the color!. Thanks so much for including my white chocolate and cherry cheesecake bar woot!
Lovely t shirt idea, makes a change from bleach pen designs. I’m not sure if we can get blue Elmer glue in the Uk I’ll have to research it!
What a great ideas ,
It is very good job my friend .
thank you for posting .
Janice Trinh says
I didn’t know Elmer’s glue could be so versatile! But that’s a cool project though. It would be great for making a few shirts for a family reunion or going to the theme park and dressing the same!
KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family says
I think I need a midnight snack after seeing the features this week. Yum! Thanks so much for hosting!