This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
School glue can be used for lots of great things! But, did you know a little bottle of school glue can help make an awesome, one-of-a-kind tee-shirt? Use your imagination to create a perfectly simple DIY Dye Resist Tee Shirt. Believe me, you are going to be impressed by the dyeing techniques that can be achieved with a little bottle of school glue!
Dyeing Techniques: DIY Dye Resist T-Shirt
To make your own DIY Dye Resist Tee Shirt, gather these supplies.
You will also need supplies for dyeing fabric:
- A large bucket or tub
- Gloves to protect your hands
- A way to stir up the dye mixture
To begin, tape your printed graphic onto a piece of sturdy cardboard. I used the top of a large shoe box.
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020