This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Fall is in the air. Are you ready to snuggle up in a warm blanket and drink warm, pumpkin-spiced beverages? We are! To celebrate the coming coolness, and get ready for fall, we have a Fabric Pumpkins craft you can create in 15 minutes. This DIY project is the perfect way to start your fall decorating.
DIY Fall Craft: 15 Minute Fabric Pumpkins
These fabric pumpkins are a great addition to any fall decor. Don’t miss our video tutorial at the bottom of the post to see the step-by-step process.
- Glue Gun
- Needle, Thread, and Embroidery Floss
How To Make Fabric Pumpkins
Step One: Cut your fabric into a rectangle. Fold it with the outside facing in.
Step Two: Stitch the open side of your fabric with small, even stitches.
Step Three: Flip your fabric right side out.
Step Four: Sew around the perimeter with a large gathering stitch.
Step Five: After you have stitched one side, gather it up and knot it shut.
Step Six: Sew the other side with the same large gathering stitch, and stuff the inside.
When it is stuffed to your satisfaction, pull the gathering string to close and knot.
Step Seven: Sew the pumpkin ridges with your embroidery floss.
Step Eight: Fluff your pumpkin, and create your stem with a stick and trimmings.
You will hot glue the stem in place.
Step Nine: Finish your fabric pumpkin off with a cute ribbon bow, and you are done!
In 15 minutes, you have made your very own fabric pumpkin that is sure to impress.
To see the full tutorial make sure to watch the below video.
What kind of pumpkins are you going to create this year?
More DIY Fall Craft Ideas
For more fall crafting fun, check out our monogramed burlap pillow and 50 fall wreath ideas. If you are looking for more ideas for decorating with pumpkins, we have fun ideas for no carve pumpkin decorating.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020