This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Fall is in the air. Are you ready to snuggle up in a warm blanket and drink warm, pumpkin-spiced beverages? We are! To celebrate the coming coolness, and get ready for fall, we have a Fabric Pumpkins craft you can create in 15 minutes. This DIY project is the perfect way to start your fall decorating.
DIY Fall Craft: 15 Minute Fabric Pumpkins
These fabric pumpkins are a great addition to any fall decor. Don’t miss our video tutorial at the bottom of the post to see the step-by-step process.
- Glue Gun
- Needle, Thread, and Embroidery Floss
How To Make Fabric Pumpkins
Step One: Cut your fabric into a rectangle. Fold it with the outside facing in.
Step Two: Stitch the open side of your fabric with small, even stitches.
Step Three: Flip your fabric right side out.
Step Four: Sew around the perimeter with a large gathering stitch.
Step Five: After you have stitched one side, gather it up and knot it shut.
Step Six: Sew the other side with the same large gathering stitch, and stuff the inside.
When it is stuffed to your satisfaction, pull the gathering string to close and knot.
Step Seven: Sew the pumpkin ridges with your embroidery floss.
Step Eight: Fluff your pumpkin, and create your stem with a stick and trimmings.
You will hot glue the stem in place.
Step Nine: Finish your fabric pumpkin off with a cute ribbon bow, and you are done!
In 15 minutes, you have made your very own fabric pumpkin that is sure to impress.
To see the full tutorial make sure to watch the below video.
What kind of pumpkins are you going to create this year?
More DIY Fall Craft Ideas
For more fall crafting fun, check out our monogramed burlap pillow and 50 fall wreath ideas. If you are looking for more ideas for decorating with pumpkins, we have fun ideas for no carve pumpkin decorating.
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Hangers: How to Make Wooden Stamped Hangers - Jan 1, 2020
- Chicken Wire Message Board | DIY Message Board - Dec 30, 2019
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps - Mar 30, 2017
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases - Feb 10, 2016
- DIY Hot Cocoa Dunkers: Fun, Easy & Perfect for Kids! - Dec 21, 2015
- DIY Peppermint Soap - Dec 7, 2015
- DIY: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings - Nov 25, 2015
- Homemade Simmering Potpourri For The Holidays - Nov 18, 2015
- DIY Leather Napkin Rings - Nov 15, 2015
- DIY Boot Cuffs - Nov 6, 2015
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Nov 4, 2015
- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Polka-Dot Lanterns - Oct 30, 2015