This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Step Four: Applying Venetian Plaster
Once the roll-on texture is completely dry you are ready for step three. This is my favorite part! Venetian plaster is very thick, and reminds me of cake icing. You can purchase a gallon at any home improvement store. I used Venetian plaster to create even more depth and texture for my faux brick wall.
Again, use your putty knife and apply the Venetian plaster to half of a brick. Venetian plaster is very white, and this will add highlights to the entire wall. Only add the plaster to a few bricks.
You can tell in the photo above, how sparingly I used the Venetian plaster. But, it highlights the wall so beautifully!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017