This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Step Five: Sealing Your Wall
IMPORTANT: Do not use Polyurethane!!!
Even though it stated it does not yellow, when I applied it to a section of the wall, it TURNED IT YELLOW.
I was devastated! I had to begin that section of the wall all over.
Polycrylic is what you want to use! It will not yellow the wall. Simply roll on the Polycrylic and you are finished.
Here is the video tutorial on how to create a faux brick wall:
Author Bio: Jennifer
I am an interior designer and have been designing for client’s for over 10 years. Last year we opened a home decor store called JD’s All About Home. I also have a YouTube channel and Facebook page where I showcase DIY projects.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017