This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I always love an easy Dollar Tree craft. Recently the internet has been buzzing with ideas that include the Dollar Tree reuseable floor duster pads stepping in as faux fur. With the wide range of wreath forms available at the store, it’s the perfect way to make a fun wreath for any season or holiday. Take a look at this cute faux fur floral wreath!
Dollar Tree Faux Fur Floral Wreath
To make your own faux fur wreath you’ll need:
- Wreath Form
- Reuseable Duster Pads
- Glue Gun and Hot Glue
- Felt Flowers
How To Make A Faux Fur Floral Wreath
I picked out the small round wreath forms that come two to a package for my project, but this could easily be made with the larger forms.
Start by wrapping the dusters around your wire form and securing them with hot glue. Make sure you leave a place slightly uncovered in the back of your wreath to allow you to hang it up once it is complete. I found that the small round wreath took 2 1/2 dusters to make.
Once you’re happy with your faux fur wreath base it’s time to decorate.
I picked up three packs of felt flowers from Dollar Tree. I used hot glue to add them in alternating colors around the wreath.
That’s all it takes to make an adorable spring wreath! The same faux fur trick makes a great base for other wreath designs, as well. I’m already thinking about other holidays that I can celebrate with a faux fur wreath.
Here are some more fun ideas for DIY wreaths:
- DIY Spring Wreath
- DIY Floral Initial Wreath
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot Of Gold Wreath
- Yarn-Wrapped Easter Egg Wreath
- Patriotic Clothespin Wreath
- 50 Fall Wreath Ideas
- Coffee Filter Wreath
- Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath
- Rudolph Wreath
- Cookie Cup Nests - Apr 3, 2022
- Small Batch Homemade Buttercream Frosting - Mar 28, 2022
- Dollar Tree Faux Fur Floral Wreath - Mar 8, 2022
- Make A Magical Lucky Charms Leprechaun Trap - Mar 6, 2022
- Mini Crescent Roll King Cakes - Mar 1, 2022
- Six Delicious Margarita Recipes - Feb 10, 2022
- Mini Heart-Shaped Pizza - Feb 8, 2022
- Make A Breakable Chocolate Heart Piñata For Valentine’s Day - Feb 1, 2022
- Valentine’s Day Countdown Calendar – Made Completely With Items From The Dollar Store! - Jan 26, 2022
- Rosé Gummy Bears - Jan 25, 2022
- Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treat Pops - Jan 24, 2022
- Easy Valentine’s Day Artwork - Jan 22, 2022
- Frozen Holiday Grinch Punch - Dec 21, 2021
- Disneyland-Inspired Pumpkin Monkey Bread - Nov 15, 2021
- How To Bling Out A Dollar Store Pumpkin - Oct 16, 2021