This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I always love an easy Dollar Tree craft. Recently the internet has been buzzing with ideas that include the Dollar Tree reuseable floor duster pads stepping in as faux fur. With the wide range of wreath forms available at the store, it’s the perfect way to make a fun wreath for any season or holiday. Take a look at this cute faux fur floral wreath!
Dollar Tree Faux Fur Floral Wreath
To make your own faux fur wreath you’ll need:
- Wreath Form
- Reuseable Duster Pads
- Glue Gun and Hot Glue
- Felt Flowers
How To Make A Faux Fur Floral Wreath
I picked out the small round wreath forms that come two to a package for my project, but this could easily be made with the larger forms.
Start by wrapping the dusters around your wire form and securing them with hot glue. Make sure you leave a place slightly uncovered in the back of your wreath to allow you to hang it up once it is complete. I found that the small round wreath took 2 1/2 dusters to make.
Once you’re happy with your faux fur wreath base it’s time to decorate.
I picked up three packs of felt flowers from Dollar Tree. I used hot glue to add them in alternating colors around the wreath.
That’s all it takes to make an adorable spring wreath! The same faux fur trick makes a great base for other wreath designs, as well. I’m already thinking about other holidays that I can celebrate with a faux fur wreath.
Here are some more fun ideas for DIY wreaths:
- DIY Spring Wreath
- DIY Floral Initial Wreath
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot Of Gold Wreath
- Yarn-Wrapped Easter Egg Wreath
- Patriotic Clothespin Wreath
- 50 Fall Wreath Ideas
- Coffee Filter Wreath
- Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath
- Rudolph Wreath
- Three Dip Dessert Board - Oct 20, 2022
- How To Make Dulce de Leche In An Instant Pot - Oct 20, 2022
- Disneyland-Inspired Pumpkin Monkey Bread - Oct 19, 2022
- Make A Standing Desk For Your Treadmill With PVC Pipes - Oct 18, 2022
- Easy Terracotta Pumpkin and Stone Pumpkin Finishes - Oct 13, 2022
- Make A Bubbling Glowing Cauldron For Halloween - Oct 10, 2022
- Cyber Monday Email Cleanup - Oct 5, 2022
- Creators: Do You Really Need A Manager? - Oct 3, 2022
- Halloween Candy Martini - Sep 12, 2022
- Google Analytics 4 Is Here: Why You Need To Update Now (And How You Do It) - Jul 21, 2022
- Cookie Cup Nests - Apr 3, 2022
- Small Batch Homemade Buttercream Frosting - Mar 28, 2022
- Dollar Tree Faux Fur Floral Wreath - Mar 8, 2022
- Make A Magical Lucky Charms Leprechaun Trap - Mar 6, 2022
- Mini Crescent Roll King Cakes - Mar 1, 2022