Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Happy February, ladies, and happy Groundhog Day! February is full of reasons to celebrate. We are prepping for Valentine’s Day in our neck of the woods, and everything is pink, red, white, and gold! We are loving all the bright festive colors that are floating around. But before Valentine’s Day hits, let us not forget the Super Bowl this weekend! It’s a great excuse to veg out, munch on some delicious snacks, and relax with the family! Will you be watching? We might be crafting while we watch, but we will for sure tune in for the halftime show!
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Hoosiers Homemade: Homemade Gumdrops
- Bloom Designs: Strawberry Heart Marshmallows
- Housewife Eclectic: Where We Have Lived and Loved Map Chalkboard
- pastels + macaroons: White and Gold Painted Terra Cotta Pots
- Rose Bakes: How to Make Valentine’s Hershey Kisses Mice
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2019
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Nov 27, 2018