Spring means one thing in my book — flowers! I absolutely adore all the bulbs blooming outdoors! That is why this year we are bringing the outside in! Giant Paper Flowers are exactly what you need for any Spring party or to add to your wall decor in general! Make multiple flowers and use them as we did in our Black & White Tea Party, or you can also use them as a table runner! Giant Paper Flowers are the perfect go-to decoration for Spring!
Giant Paper Flowers
Everything you need to make giant paper flowers (*note: this post contains affiliate links):
How To Make Giant Paper Flowers Wall Decor
Get creative when you make your flowers. Feel free to mix and match colors, cut the fringes in the center of your flowers, and make them in different sizes. This is a great project, because you can customize it any way you like. Aimee make a bouquet for a baby shower with shades of pink.
You can even use individual flowers as decor!
- How To Set The Perfect Thanksgiving Table - Nov 13, 2017
- Halloween Treat Bags - Oct 27, 2017
- Retro Riverdale Costumes - Oct 26, 2017
- Milk Jug Skeletons - Oct 23, 2017
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Oct 12, 2017
- Apple Cupcakes - Oct 6, 2017
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 2, 2017
- Princess And The Pea Costume - Sep 25, 2017
- Milk Jug Ghosts - Sep 21, 2017
- Haunted Hallway Spooky Glowing Masks - Sep 14, 2017