This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The time for Halloween parties is here! I love to totally theme out food, decor, and activities — the spookier the better! These Halloween Treat Bags are perfect for Halloween parties, class parties, or to stick in lunch boxes!
Halloween Treat Bags
Halloween Treat Bags Materials:
- Free Halloween Bag Toppers
- Cellophane Bags
- Candy Corn
- Mini Marshmallows
- Hershey Kisses
- Gummy worms
- White Gatorade Bottles
Halloween Treat Bags Video
How To Make Cute Halloween Treat Bags
These little treats are perfect for your little Goblins! I used the Candy Corn as Vampire Teeth. I know some people are not Candy Corn fans, but I LOVE them! And let’s be honest, kid’s do NOT discriminate when it comes to candy.
Toss some cute gummy worms and Hershey kisses for a sweet surprise.
Now this treat made the kids giggle big time! Mini marshmallows double as Ghost Poop. These are perfect treats for little Goblins and Ghouls!
Pair all these sweets with some Spider Cider, and you are ready for an amazing Halloween party! For the Spider Cider I used white colored Gatorade so it matched the color of spiderwebs. Also, Gatorades have an orange cap so it is the perfect color for Halloween.
I glued some little plastic spiders on the bottle and the cap to add extra flair!
Whatever your Halloween plans are these treats are perfect for the young or old. You could also make some fun special packages for special neighborhood kids.
- DIY Jelly Belly Halloween Costume - Sep 17, 2020
- Harry Potter Floating Candles - Sep 15, 2020
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 13, 2020
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins - Aug 30, 2020
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Aug 30, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Aug 30, 2020
- DIY Tooth Fairy Pillow & Tooth Fairy Printables - Aug 30, 2020
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019