The time for Halloween parties is here! I love to totally theme out food, decor, and activities — the spookier the better! These Halloween Treat Bags are perfect for Halloween parties, class parties, or to stick in lunch boxes!
Halloween Treat Bags
Halloween Treat Bags Materials:
- Free Halloween Bag Toppers
- Cellophane Bags
- Candy Corn
- Mini Marshmallows
- Hershey Kisses
- Gummy worms
- White Gatorade Bottles
Halloween Treat Bags Video
How To Make Cute Halloween Treat Bags
These little treats are perfect for your little Goblins! I used the Candy Corn as Vampire Teeth. I know some people are not Candy Corn fans, but I LOVE them! And let’s be honest, kid’s do NOT discriminate when it comes to candy.
Toss some cute gummy worms and Hershey kisses for a sweet surprise.
Now this treat made the kids giggle big time! Mini marshmallows double as Ghost Poop. These are perfect treats for little Goblins and Ghouls!
Pair all these sweets with some Spider Cider, and you are ready for an amazing Halloween party! For the Spider Cider I used white colored Gatorade so it matched the color of spiderwebs. Also, Gatorades have an orange cap so it is the perfect color for Halloween.
I glued some little plastic spiders on the bottle and the cap to add extra flair!
Whatever your Halloween plans are these treats are perfect for the young or old. You could also make some fun special packages for special neighborhood kids.
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2017
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 21, 2017
- How To Make Candy Trains - Dec 18, 2017
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 11, 2017
- DIY Farmhouse Fence Post Skis - Dec 8, 2017
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Dec 4, 2017
- Santa’s Toy Donation Box - Nov 29, 2017
- Batman Jar Light - Nov 26, 2017
- How To Set The Perfect Thanksgiving Table - Nov 13, 2017
- Halloween Treat Bags - Oct 27, 2017