This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The time for Halloween parties is here! I love to totally theme out food, decor, and activities — the spookier the better! These Halloween Treat Bags are perfect for Halloween parties, class parties, or to stick in lunch boxes!
Halloween Treat Bags
Halloween Treat Bags Materials:
- Free Halloween Bag Toppers
- Cellophane Bags
- Candy Corn
- Mini Marshmallows
- Hershey Kisses
- Gummy worms
- White Gatorade Bottles
Halloween Treat Bags Video
How To Make Cute Halloween Treat Bags
These little treats are perfect for your little Goblins! I used the Candy Corn as Vampire Teeth. I know some people are not Candy Corn fans, but I LOVE them! And let’s be honest, kid’s do NOT discriminate when it comes to candy.
Toss some cute gummy worms and Hershey kisses for a sweet surprise.
Now this treat made the kids giggle big time! Mini marshmallows double as Ghost Poop. These are perfect treats for little Goblins and Ghouls!
Pair all these sweets with some Spider Cider, and you are ready for an amazing Halloween party! For the Spider Cider I used white colored Gatorade so it matched the color of spiderwebs. Also, Gatorades have an orange cap so it is the perfect color for Halloween.
I glued some little plastic spiders on the bottle and the cap to add extra flair!
Whatever your Halloween plans are these treats are perfect for the young or old. You could also make some fun special packages for special neighborhood kids.
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Aug 22, 2019
- Mermaid Skeletons Are Here For Halloween - Aug 13, 2019
- Zombie Skittles are Hitting Stores this Fall - Aug 1, 2019
- The Best Back to School Books - Jul 31, 2019
- Target Releasing Costumes for Kids in Wheelchairs - Jul 22, 2019
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 2nd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- 1st Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- Kindergarten Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019
- DIY Patriotic Clothespin Wreath - Jun 6, 2019