This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for a way to create an extra festive atmosphere in your home this holiday season? Look no further, this homemade scent will have your home smelling wonderful! A homemade simmering potpourri is not only easy; it’s a fun way to energize your holidays by including your sense of smell into your celebration experience!
DIY Homemade Simmering Potpourri: Holiday Scent
A homemade holiday simmering potpourri adds that extra “oomph” to your home when visiting friends and family arrive for festivities! Imagine your company being enveloped in a warm, spicy and invigorating scent when your front door is opened! Creating your very own homemade simmering potpourri is simple!
Gather These Supplies:
- Bay Leaves
- Cinnamon Sticks
To begin your simmering potpourri, first measure out 4 cups of water and add it to a deep pot.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020