This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ever been interested in how to make a cool bracelet?
Then you are definitely in for a treat today!
We’re walking you through a DIY bracelet, ala a leather cuff, that you are sure to LOVE!
DIY Leather Cuff Bracelet
Those belts all had remaining bits of leather and buckles…waste not want not! We’re still saving the buckles, but for today’s project we’ll be using the belt ends. Besides the belt ends, you also need:
My punch is not made for leather. It came in a scrapbooking kit, but works just fine for this – I also have this scrapbooking punch that would work well. The snaps don’t always come with a snap attacher in the package. If you already have a snap attacher, you can buy a snap set like this with different color and design choices.
Cut your belt to size with your scissors and get ready to punch some holes! Put one hole on either end of the belt. You might even be able to use a hole that came with the belt.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020